Toshiba LF654 Mount Anywhere / Minimal Straight Run Magmeter
- High accuracy (±0.2% of rate)
- Available in sizes from 0.5 to 16 inches, with liners in polyurethane and PFA (teflon)
- Multiple options for analog and digital inputs/outputs, communications (HART, PROFIBUS, MODBUS)
- 40 year MTBF rating using military specifications (MIL-HDK-217F) standards
- Flow rates from 0.328 ft/s up to 39.4 ft/s
- IR (infrared) buttons enable configuration of the meter with removing cover
- Display can be rotated electronically to match orientation
- Class 150 flanges, carbon steel casing with corrosion resistant coating
The electromagnetic flowmeter uses Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction to measure the process flow.
The device consists of two units: a detector, through which the fluid to be measured flows and in which low-level signals proportional to flow rates are obtained; and a converter, which supplies excitation current to the detector, and amplifies the signals from the detector and then processes and converts the signals into the 4–20 mA current signal or communication signal.
The LF654 series meter features a Mount-Anywhere magnetic field distribution technology, the meter is highly immune to upstream flow disturbances. Combined with a multi-functional converter LF620 (combined type) or LF622 (separate type) equipped with its patented Noise-Sentry original noise suppression circuit and advanced algorithms.
The LF654 has a very high tolerance to noise, giving the unit a very stable output even for slurry fluid measurement. IR (Infrared) switches enable parameter setting of the converter without removing the cover. Flow direction can be set in either way, and its unique 128 x 128 dot matrix LCD display allows the LCD to be rotated electronically to 90, 180 and 270 degrees without opening the cover.
Documents & Downloads
Manuals & Guides