Greyline TTFM 6.1 Ultrasonic Transit Time Flow Meter
Every flow measurement application is different, and if you want the best results, choosing the right non-contacting meter can take a lot of time and research. The TTFM 6.1 from Pulsar Measurmement has been designed to be the easiest to choose, use, and maintain.
With three easy-to-select transducer sizes that work on all common pipe materials, and options tailored to fit your application, the TTFM 6.1 is the best choice to specify for your next clean-fluid flow application.
Easy to Use and Maintain
With interchangeable, clamp-on transducers, standard mounting hardware, and quick setup menu, installation is quick and shutdown free. Perfect for both retrofits and new installations. With no moving parts, there is little-to-no maintenance required, and with solid state components, there is no drift in performance over time ensuring accuracy and peace of mind.
- Non-Contacting Flow Measurement
- User-Friendly Operating System
- Industrial Automation Protocols
- Wide Range of Applications
- Measures Flow from the Outside of Pipes
- Simple Menu System for Fast & Easy Start-Up
- Works from the Outside of Common Pipe Materials