Blancett Intelligent Frequency Converter
The Blancett Frequency-to-Current (F to I) and Frequency-to-Voltage (F to V) intelligent converters are state-of-the-art active sensors designed to provide enhanced features and greater flexibility for the Blancett turbine.
These microprocessor-based devices are engineered to provide an analog output directly from a Blancett turbine flow meter. The converters measure and calculate the flow rate of a turbine flow meter and produce an analog output proportional to the flow rate. The F to I and F to V converters are offered with either a 4…20 mA or a 0…5V DC output signal, enabling easy electronic integration.
- Converts turbine pulse output into linearized analog output
- Choice of 4…20 mA or 0…5V DC output
- Accuracy of frequency measurement is ±0.1%
- Enables integration with data acquisition devices
- Two mounting styles available for ease of installation
Documents & Downloads
Manuals & Guides