Toshiba GF630/GF632 General Purpose Flanged Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Toshiba GF630/GF632 Series General Purpose Magmeter
- High accuracy (±0.2% of rate)
- Available in sizes from 1/2 to 16 inches, with liners in polyurethane and teflon
- Multiple options for analog and digital inputs/outputs, communications (HART, PROFIBUS, MODBUS)
- 40 year MTBF rating using military specifications (MIL-HDK-217F) standards
- Flow rates from 0.328 ft/s up to 32.8 ft/s
- IR (infrared) buttons enable configuration of the meter with removing cover
- Display can be rotated electronically to match orientation
- Class 150 flanges, carbon steel casing with corrosion resistant coating
Electromagnetic flow meters (magmeters) are an industry standard due to their reliability, high accuracy, and ability to measure a wide range of liquids. Ideal liquids include water, wastewater, slurries, or any dirty liquid which is conductive or water based.
The Toshiba GF630/GF632 Premium Value Flanged Magmeter combines high-end features and construction with economical pricing.
The electromagnetic flow meter uses Faraday’s Law of electromagnetic induction to measure the process flow. The device consists of two units: a detector, through which the fluid to be measured flows and in which low-level signals proportional to flow rates are obtained; and a converter, which supplies excitation current to the detector, and amplifies the signals from the detector and then processes and converts the signals into the 4–20mAdc current signal or communication signal.
Combined with a multi-functional converter LF620 (combined type) or LF622 (separate type) equipped with its original patented Noise–Sentry noise-suppression circuit and advanced algorithms. The GF630/GF632 has a very high tolerance to noise, giving the unit a very stable out put even for slurry fluid measurement. IR (Infrared) switches enable the parameter setting of the converter without removing the cover. Flow direction can be set in either way, and its unique 128 x 128 dot matrix LCD display allows the LCD to be rotated electronically to 90, 180 and 270 degrees without opening the cover. The terminal block in LCD side make easy to wire in case of the combined type.