GE Panametrics PT878 Portable Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Get Everything You Need in a Kit:
Price: Starting at $5,550
Part #: GE Panametrics PT878
The GE Panametrics TransPort PT878 ultrasonic flow meter is a highly versatile, self-contained, portable transit-time system with options and accessories to meet all your liquid flow measurement needs. The Transport PT878's compact size, lightweight, rechargeable internal battery pack; and universal power supply charger make it the ideal go-anywhere flow meter.
The TransPort PT878’s patented Correlation Transit-Time™ digital signal processing (DSP) technique greatly increases its signal-to-noise ratio for accurate, drift-free flow measurement in liquids that contain a second phase of entrained solids or gas bubbles. The Panametrics PT878 operates in these and other difficult applications where conventional transit time flow meters fail.
The TransPort PT878 flow meter also accurately measures flow rate in perfectly clean liquids containing no “scatterers,” where Doppler flow meters cannot work. The PT878 is suited for all standard transit time applications, plus many that would prevent other transit time flow meters from working.
- Quick installation: Non-invasive, clamp-on, installs in seconds on most pipe materials
- Accurate: ±1% to 2% (pipes dia > 6"), ±2% to 5% (pipes dia < 6") of reading typical
- Correlation Transit-Time™ DSP: Patented digital signal processing increases signal-to-noise ratio
- Variety of sensors: Pipe diameters ½" to 100", temperatures -4°F to 131°F (optional 450°F high temp available)
- Large backlit LCD display: Display flow in numerical or graphic format, logged data, multiple languages
- Built-in data logger: 100,000 data points with infrared PC interface
- Long battery life: Rechargeable, up to 11 hours of continuous unplugged operation
GE Panametrics PT878 rental also available